• 58-2029 US Army, CA.,1909. L-20 No. 910. Command A-16. Delivered 02-Jul-1959. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 58-2029 Served with 67th Aviation Company 16th Aviation Battalion, Nelligen Kaserne Airfield, Echterdingen, Stuttgart, Germany.
• Served in South Vietnam. 199th RAC, Circa 1970.
• N6476 Texas State Technical Institute at the former James Connally AFB in Waco, TX. Regd Jan-1972.
• Noted at Oakland., CA., Jul-1973 for local Community College.
• N88919 Peralta Community College District, Oakland, California. Regd Sep-1973.
Noted at Hayward 15-Aug-1987.
• N88919 Individual owner, Hayward, CA. Sale reported as at Mar-1990 & Oct-1994.
Note: Reported in California Warbird Survivors 2002 as being at Hayward . Perhaps in Michael Couches collection as same address as others in the Couches name.
• N88919 NACA 130 LLC., Hayward CA Regd 29-Oct-2014.
Note: Company quoted as an aircraft Sales Company with Robert Couches as the sole officer.