• 58-2068 US Army # 1948. L-20 No. 949. Command A-16. Delivered 17-Nov-1959. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 58-2068 Stored at MASDC., Davis Monthan AFB., AZ. 14-Jan-1972 to 03-Feb-1976. Inventory code HS074.
• N9300Z Private owner, Seattle, WA. Regd Dec-1975.
Airworthiness date: 27-Aug-1976. Category - Standard – Transport.
Accident: Alexander Creek, AK. 26-May-1977. Aircraft collided with trees whilst on instructional training flight. Water rudders extended. Aircraft substantially damaged. Two pilots uninjured.
• N9300Z Big Reds Flying Services. Circa Jul-1977.
Incident: Mulchatna River, AK. 01-Jul-1977. Passenger walked into idling propeller. No damage to aircraft. Passenger seriously injured. Pilot and another passenger uninjured.
• N9300Z Talawhat Leasing, Anchorage, AK. Regd Aug-1978.
• N9300Z Temsco Helicopters Inc., Ketchikan, AK. On USCAR at02-Mar-1990.
• N9300Z Taku Glacier Lodge Inc., Seadrome / Juneau, AK. Regd 10-Jan-1992.
• N9300Z Uyak Air Service Inc., Kodiak AK. Regd May-1994.
Accident: Miners Point 45 mi. W of Kodiak Municipal Airport, AK. 07-Aug-1994. The VFR only part 135 on demand sightseeing flight entered instrument meteorological conditions and collided with terrain. The surviving passenger reported that as the flight progressed, the ceiling and visibility deteriorated. Witnesses in the area reported heavy fog and estimated the ceiling and visibility to be 50 feet and one-fourth of a mile. The company's training program and operations policies and procedures did not address VFR flight in marginal weather conditions. Pilot and five passengers killed while one received serious injuries. The aircraft was destroyed by the impact and consumed by fire. NTSB report ANC94FA100.
• N126UA Uyak Air Service Inc., Kodiak. AK. Reservation 30-Jul-1994. Regd Sep-1994. On USCAR at 01-Oct-1994.
• N126UA Stephen Johnson, Redmond, WA. Regd 03-Jun-1999.
• N126UA AWT Reno NV Inc., Reno, NV. Regd 27-Dec-1999. Canx 04-Feb-2002.
• N126UA Sheyenne Air LLP., Argusville, ND. Regd 15-Feb-2002. Canx 26-Apr-2004.
• N126UA Jim Andie, Missoula, MT. Regd 26-Apr-2004. Canx 12-Jan-2007.
• N126UA Pirate Airworks Inc., Ketchikan, AK. Regd 17-Jan-2007. Canx 01-Oct-2010.
• N1400Z Pirate Airworks Inc., Ketchikan, AK. Re-regd 15-Oct-2010 & 19-Nov-2010. Canx 13-Aug-2011.
• N1400Z N1400Z LLC., Ketchikan, AK. Regd 17-Aug-2011. Operating in Pirate Airworks colours.