• 51-16463 USAF #1000. L-20A No 1. Command AF-1. (See known history below) Built as L-20A and re designated as U-6A in Oct-1962.
• N4791C Civil Air Patrol, Maxwell AFB., Montgomery, AL. Regd Jun-1960.
• CF-FLN Watson Lake Flying Services Ltd., Watson Lake, YT. Regd 08-Jun-1973.
• CF-FLN Great Shield Air Services Ltd., La Ronge, SK. Canx 25-Jun-1982.
• C-FFLN Nipawin Air Service Ltd., La Ronge, SK. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness dated 17-May-1978. Canx 09-Aug-1985.
Accident: Stony Rapids, Saskatchewan. 01-Dec-1979. Ran off runway and struck a large rock, substantial damage.
• C-FFLN Snowbird Aviation Ltd., Stony Rapids, SK. Canx 29-Sep-1986.
• C-FFLN Ernest Nicholl et al, Armstrong, ON. Canx 13-Nov-1987.
• C-FFLN Waweig Lake Outfitters Ltd., Thunder Bay, ON. Regd 12-May-1988. Canx 25-Jun-1990.
• C-FFLN Service Aérien Drummond, Drummondville, QC. Regd 10-Aug-1990. Canx 30-Apr-1998.
• C-FFLN Arctic Excursions Ltd., Yellowknife, NT. Regd 30-Apr-1998.
• C-FFLN Cargair Ltée., St Hubert, QC. Regd 10-Jan-2002 & 21-Feb-2005. Canx 03-Mar-2005.
Note: Remained in Arctic Excursion Logos through to 2004.
Accident: Grace Lake, The Pas, Manitoba. 16-Mar-2005 The Bakers Narrows Air Service de Havilland DHC-2 MK1 Beaver, C-FFLN, was landing at the Grace Lake, MB, ice strip for an airworthiness inspection by Transport Canada. The aircraft had recently been purchased from Cargair and ferried from St. Hubert, PQ. After the aircraft touched down, the TC inspectors observed the right wing drop and possibly contact the ice surface. The pilot aborted the landing believing that he had entered deep slush. After takeoff, the right ski was observed flailing in the slip stream and then falling from the aircraft. The pilot elected to fly to the nearby The Pas, MB, airport in order to have emergency crews on standby. Damage had occurred during the first landing attempt to the belly tank and fuel was leaking. The pilot also noted that the left ski appeared to be insecure. The pilot landed safely alongside Runway 13. The TC inspectors noted that on both ski fittings, a retaining washer required by the maintenance manual was not installed.
• C-FFLN Bakers Narrows Air Service Ltd., Flin Flon, MB. Regd 18-Mar-2005. Canx 30-Jul-2007. Regd 07-Aug-2007. Canx 20-Sep-2007.
• C-FFLN Advanced Explorations Inc., Toronto, ON. Based Roche Bay, NT. Regd 20-Sep-2007, 25-Oct-2007 Canx 30-Apr-2008.
Mods include: EDO4580 floats with hatches, external long range tank.
Colour Scheme: At Feb-2008. Overall white fuselage with navy blue nose and fuselage cheat line. Navy blue fin and rudder and navy blue trim on wings and floats.
Total time: 15,400 hrs at Feb-2008. For sale Feb-2008 @ $339,000Cdn.
• C-FFLN 2671-197067 Québec Inc., Mirabel, QC. Regd 17, 25 and 26-Jun-2008. Canx 15-Apr-2009.
• C-FFLN Marc Lafleur, Val d’Or, QC. Regd 23-Apr-2009.