Certificate of Airworthiness #3710 issued 19-Jun-1952.
• CF-GBD Eastern Provincial Airways Ltd., St John’s and then Gander, NL. Certificate of Registration #11067 issued 19-Jun-1952. Delivered 23-Jun-1952.
Accident: Locally known as Benny's Pond. Lat 49°55’N Lon 57°30’W. 20-Feb-1954. Aircraft struck ground under partial control during a turn in severe turbulence. Aircraft suffered substantial but unknown damage. No injuries reported.
Accident: Un named location Lat 50°20’N Lon 50°55’W. 09-Feb-1956. The pilot, W D Moore misjudged the required takeoff run and cut the power. The aircraft ran into trees before coming to rest. The port wing leading edge was damaged between stations 191 & 218.00. There were no injuries reported.
• CF-GBD Eastern Provincial Airways Ltd., (1963), Gander, NL. Circa 1969. Canx prior to Certificate of Airworthiness dated 10-Jun-1971.
• CF-GBD Newfoundland Air Transport Ltd., Corner Brook, Newfoundland. Regd Oct-1970.
Accident: Deer Lake, NL. 09-Jan-1971. Ski/wheel configured. During a takeoff run the aircraft veered to the left. The pilot turned the aircraft back but was unable to clear a snowbank fully and the left ski and propeller struck the bank. Substantial damage caused to the aircraft Pilot uninjured.
• CF-GBD Newfoundland and Labrador Air Transport Ltd., Corner Brook, Newfoundland. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 23-May-1972. Canx prior to c of a renewal dated 12-Feb 1979.
Accident: Fonteau Pond, NL. 05-Apr-1978. Details unknown
• CF-GBD Labrador Airways Ltd., Goose Bay, NL. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 12-Feb-1979. Canx date currently unknown.
Accident: 02-Aug-1979. Location & details currently unknown.
• CF-GBD Newfoundland Air Transport Ltd., Corner Brook, NL. Circa 1980.
• C-FGBD Reinhart Air Inter Ltée. Mascouche, QC. Circa. 1980. On CCAR for May-1981 – Canx 09-Oct-1985.
• C-FGBD Jean Louis Lapointe, St André Est, QC. Canx 31-Jul-1986.
• C-FGBD Deraps Aviation Inc (Aero Golfe Ltée), Natashquan, QC. Regd 12-Sep-1986 Canx 19-Apr-1991.
• C-FGBD Aero Golfe Ltée, Harve St Pierre, QC . Regd 07-Jun-1991.
Note: At Dolbeau / St. Méthode - CYDO, QC. 11-Aug-1992 in damaged state. Noted parked on wheels minus engine and wings with damaged floats nearby. Had been partially submerged by the looks of it. Water still in instruments.
• C-FGBD Canx on export to US 05-Apr-1993.
• N6221N Wipaire Inc., Inver Grove Heights, MN. Regd 13-May-1993. Canx 03-Apr-2002. & 06-May-2002
• N18NT Reserved to Wipaire, Inver Grove Heights, MN. 21-Mar-2002, Ntu 03-Apr-2002.
• C-GKID Structures Unlimited Inc., (Parsonage and Associates), Edmonton, AB. Regd 09-Apr-2002. Canx 12-Apr-2002.
• N18NT Wipaire Inc., South. St Paul, MN. Regd 19-Apr-2002.
Airworthiness Date: 19-Apr-2002. • Wipaire Turbine conversion.
• N18NT SCC Aircraft One LLC., Burlington, VT. Regd 22-May-2002.
• N18NT Arctic Air Inc., Kenai, AK. Regd 15-May-2020.