• FAP-383 (64-383) Peruvian Air Force / Fuerza Aérea del Peru. Delivered 20-Apr-1967.
Note: In 1960 the Peruvian Air Force undertook an extensive re-numbering process and a USAF-type two-digit prefix came in use for the year of procurement, e.g. 64-5?? for a Transport aircraft, but this prefix does not appear to have been used on aircraft when the later Beavers were delivered as photographs show. There is an indication that Beavers were later re designated as a miscellaneous type and renumbered in the 300-range. It is possible therefore that this aircraft was officially serialised 64-583 and then 64-383, although only carried the numerical last three of the numerical serial.
• CF-QQG Eclipse Consultants Ltd., Oshawa, ON. Regd Aug-1971.
• CF-QQG Labelle Touristeair Inc. Mont Laurier, QC. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 28-Jul-1972. Canx prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 29-Jul-1974.
• CF-QQG Northway Aviation Ltd., Arnes, MB. Regd 15-Mar-1974.
• C-FQQG Northway Aviation Ltd., Arnes, MB, Re-regd 20-Feb-1986. Deleted 04-Apr-2007.
• N1675B Yakutat Coastal Airlines, Yakutat, AK. Dates unknown.
• N1675B Hans W. Munich, Yakutat, AK. Regd 16-Apr-2007.
• C-FOCF (2) Sealand Aviation Ltd., Campbell River, BC. Regd 16-May-2007. Canx and deleted 18-May-2007 on export to USA.
Note: Presumably registration to Sealand an administrative exercise only following modifications (see below) and aircraft remained unpainted as such.
Modifications by Sealand included Baron STOL wing mods, Droop wingtips, Tip tanks added, Extended baggage Extended Baggage/ Rod & Rifle Compartments. Sealand Cabin Extension & Alaska Door Alaska. Bush Wheel 35 inch Tundra Tires. Alaska Bush Wheel Large Tail Wheel, Holmes Extended Engine Mount. Domed Cabin Door Windows. Ski Fittings on Landing Gear. Stainless Elevator Trim Rods. Electronic Engine Monitor. Enlarged Side Windows. SOL No Blow Exhaust. Forward Battery STC. Baron STOL Kit. Jasco Alternator.
• N1675B Hans W. Munich, (Coastal Air, LLC) Yakutat, AK. Regd 21-May-2007.
Note: At Sealand for refurbishment work. Oct-2010.
Note: Dec-2011 on US Dept of Interior, National Business Centre list hourly lease rate of $850.00.
• N1675B Airwolf Enterprises LLC., Lanark, IL. Regd-16-Jul-2012. Re regd 21-Aug 2012 with revised location as Anchorage. AK.
Note: For sale Jan-2014. Overall White with Gray and Maroon Stripes,. Gray Utility Seating.
Total time: 16,960 hours at Jan-2014.
• N1675B Jesperson Aircraft Services Inc., Bettles Field, AK. Regd 15-Sep-2015.