• 52-6156 USAF #1318. L-20 No: 319, Command AF-3. Delivered 14-Oct-1953. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 52-6156 US Army. With effect from. 24-Feb-1954.
• 26156 ALAT – Aviation Légère de L’Armée de Terre in Indo China. 14-Oct-1953.
• 26156/F-SCXF Escadrille de Liaisons Aérienne (ELA) 52 from 16-Apr-1955.
• 52-6156 USAF Returned from 27-Jun-1957.
• 26156 Royal Thai Army. Based Lopburi. With effect from 30-Jan-1959.
52-6156 was made available on 10-Sep-1953, accepted on 29-Sep-1953 by the 6600th Air Depot AMO (Air Material Overseas Unit), at Downsview, ON., after which it was delivered to the Air Material Command at Davis Monthan AFB, AZ., where it was placed with the 3040th Air Storage Squadron on 14-Oct-1953. It remained in store until it moved to the San Antonio Air Depot at McLellan AFB., TX., on 08-Dec-1953. It was transferred to the US Army on 24-Feb-1954 after which it was passed to the French Army. Details are shown in the record above.