• CF-FHU (2) Hudson’s Bay Air Transport Ltd., Flin Flon, MB. Delivered 28-Nov-1949.
Paint shop records show aircraft was painted with Consolidated Blue stripe on fuselage, trimmed with Insignia Red. Same colours on fin, with red letters. Wing registration blue with red trim. Blue band on wing tip area 34" with 1" red trim. Registration letters go all the way to the strut.
• N8645E United Barge Company, Minneapolis, MN. Regd 30-Mar-1961
• CF-PJH Georgian Bay Airways, Parry Sound, ON. Regd 07-Jun-1963
Accident: Kam River Ontario.48°32’N 89°16’W. 20-Jun-1963. At the start of a ferry flight, the pilot, Melville R. Bradley, failed to discontinue a take off after knowingly being in difficulties because of rough water caused by a fast water current and eddies. The pilot while taking off close to the left shore line allowed the current to yaw the aircraft to the left. As a consequence the left wing struck the shore and nosed the aircraft into the bank. The damage to the aircraft was substantial and the pilot received minor injuries.
• CF-PJH Arthur Fecteau / Fecteau Transport Aérien Ltée., Senneterre, QC.
Accident: Port George on Hudson Bay shoreline at 54.50N.79.00W. 04-Sep-1969. The aircraft stalled following a take-off in heavy waves. Reported that the pilot suffered minor injuries as did one of the two passengers the other being uninjured. Aircraft written off.
• CF-PJH Canx by Transport Canada 18-Dec-1969.