• CF-OES Province of Ontario Dept. of Lands & Forests, Queens Park Toronto & Sault Ste. Marie, ON. Delivered 01-Aug-1967.
• C-FOES & CF-OES Province of Ontario, Ministry of Natural Resources, Sault Ste. Marie, ON. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 25-Jun-1973. Regn format changed prior to 31-Dec-1976. Re regd 26-Nov-1991. Canx 15-Jun-1994.
• C-FOES Seair Services 1990 Ltd., Richmond, BC. Regd 13-Jul-1994. Canx 30-Nov-2001.
• C-FOES Coal Harbour Investments Ltd., Coal Harbour, BC. Regd 30-Nov-2001. Canx 06-Mar-2003.
Accident: Broken Hook Lake. 16ml west of Clearwater, BC. 22-Sep-2000.: The Seair De Havilland DHC-2T Beaver floatplane was engaged in aerial application of fish fry to several lakes near Clearwater, BC. The pilot and one other person were on board,. The aircraft took off from Clearwater about 1230 PDT to begin a planned series of drops to nearby lakes. The aircraft had dropped fish in four lakes before proceeding to Broken Hook Lake. When the aircraft was on approach to the Northwestern end of Broken Hook Lake, the pilot reportedly advanced the power lever but the engine did not respond. At this time the aircraft was about 100 feet above ground level and struck several treetops. Within seconds the aircraft descended, struck the terrain, and crashed into trees. The two occupants were seriously injured, and the aircraft was destroyed. There was no fire. The accident occurred at 1320 PDT. Weather was not considered to have been a factor in this accid ent. TSB report A00P0184
Note: The aircraft was completely rebuilt by Sealand Aviation Ltd., Campbell River, BC.
• C-FOES CBE Construction Ltd., Coal Harbour, BC. Regd 06-Mar-2003 and 25-Aug-2005.
Note: Accident 17-Jun-2021 07:45 local- Hard landing on water at Campbell River. Pilot okay. Aircraft towed to Sealand Facilities and already under repair.