Certificate of Airworthiness #4267 issued 30-Dec-1953.
• CF-HGU Maritime Central Airways. Moncton, NB. Delivered 31-Dec-1953.
Accident. Cache Lake, QC. 26-Feb-1955. Whilst flying for Boreal Airways Ltd., suffered minor damage when taking off on rough snow surface. Pilot H. M. Marsh.
• CF-HGU Boreal Airways Ltd., St-Félicien, QC. Certificate of Registration #13745 issued 04-May-1955.
• CF-HGU Nordair Ltd., Montréal, QC. Date unknown.
Accident: Eight miles west of Manouane, QC, 23-Dec-1959. Engine failure after takeoff. No other detail recorded.
• CF-HGU Wheeler Airlines, St. Jovite, QC. Circa 1960 – 1964.
• CF-HGU Wheeler Northland Airways Ltd., St. Jean, QC. Circa 1967
• CF-HGU Bradley Air Services, Carp, ON. Date unknown.
Accident. Holman Island, Victoria Island, NT. 71°36’N 113°11’W. 20-Jul-1969. The pilot stated that a swing to the left developed after landing. He applied full right rudder in an effort to correct the swing. He further stated that he was unable to apply right brake as that brake was unserviceable at the time. The aircraft ground-looped and damaged the right wing. Substantial damage caused to the aircraft. Pilot and three passengers uninjured.
• CF-HGU Northern Wings, Sept Îles, QC. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 07-Jul-1972 until late 1979.
• CF-HGU Arthur Fecteau / Fecteau Transport Aerien Ltée., Senneterre, QC, Late 1979.
• C-FHGU Arthur Fecteau / Fecteau Transport Aerien Ltée., Senneterre, QC. On CCAR as at May 1981.
• C-FHGU Propair Inc., Chibougamau, QC. Regd 13-Sep-1989. Canx 07-Dec-1993.
Accident: Lac d’Epinay, QC. 25-Sep-1989. Damaged beyond repair after hitting tree stump on take-off, aircraft overturned. Two crew killed. Initially rebuilt in USA with Avtech of Montreal, QC finishing the rebuild. Paint by Plane Perfection of Goderich, ON.
• C-FHGU 163824 Canada, Sherbrooke, QC. Regd 07-Dec-1993. Canx on Export to USA 25-Apr-1995. Entry no longer on CCAR.
• N300EL Warren R. Luhrs, Newark, DE. Regd May-1995. On USCAR at Dec-1995.
Airworthiness Date: 20-Jun-1995.
• N450DM (2) Barnstorm Aviation Inc., Jacksonville, FL. Regd 10-Sep-1998.