• 52-6141 USAF #1303 L-20 No: 304 Command AF-1. Delivered 08-Sep-1953. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 52-6141 Struck off charge from the USAF inventory on 21-Jun-1967 to ONA (unknown acronym.).
• 10009 Türk Kara Ordusu Havaciligi / Turkish Army Aviation. Operated from 1965?
• TC-ZTR (2) Türk Hava Kurumu, Ankara, Turkey. (Turkish Aeronautical Assoc). Retired from active duty 1989.
• Gone from register by 1995.
52-6141 was made available on 30-Jun-1953 and accepted on 16-Jul-1953 by the 6600th Air Depot AMO (Air Material Overseas Unit), at Downsview, ON., after which it was delivered to the 2847th Transportation Control Depot (TPC) Wing at Newark, NJ., which was the embarkation point for smaller aircraft being sent to Europe. It was duly shipped to Erding in Germany where it was placed with the 7485th Air Depot Wing. The aircraft is reported as being struck off charge from the USAF inventory on 21-Jun-1967 to ONA (unknown). However the aircraft’s record card indicates that the assignment was terminated on 24-Apr-1954 and there are no other details available. A mystery to be solved.