• CF-OCS Province of Ontario Government. Department of Lands and Forests Sault Ste. Marie. ON. Delivered 14-Jun-1949 and operated until 1964.
• CF-OCS Ontario Northern Airways Ltd., Jellicoe, ON. Circa 1967.
Note: Purchased for $39,000 in summer of 1965.
• CF-OCS Gander Aviation Ltd., Gander, NL. Jan-1967 and canx prior to C of A dated 27-Nov-1971.
• CF-OCS Bramed Resources Ltd., Whitehorse, YT. Regd prior to C of A dated 27-Nov-1971. C of A not renewed for 1972.
• C-FOCS Air Kipawa, (Kipawa Air Service Ltd.) Kipawa, QC. Regd prior to C of A dated 22-Sep-1973 until canx 26-Aug-1986.
• C-FOCS Air North Bay Inc. Trout Lake/North Bay, ON. Regd 21-Oct-1987. Canx 08-Jul-1996
Total time: 16,027.0hrs on 15-Feb-1993.
• C-FOCS Air Kipawa Inc., Kipawa, QC. Regd 05-Aug-1996.
Accident:-Saskatoon, SK. 29-May-1997. Pilot Wayne Wood (49) survived. TSB accident report A97C0089. Reported as operated by Athabasca Airways.
• C-FOCS Canx 06-Jun-1997.
• C-FOCS T. C. Leasing Ltd., La Ronge, SK. Regd 29-Sep-1997 & 06-Nov-2003. Canx 15-Apr-2020. Remains only, main fuselage burned. Tail parts used in rebuild of another aircraft.