• CF-OEE Delivered 26-Jun-1965. Province of Ontario, Department of Lands and Forests, Sault Ste. Marie, ON. Canx prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated prior to 14-May-1973.
• CF-OEE Province of Ontario, Ministry of Natural Resources, Sault Ste. Marie, ON. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 14-May-1973. Canx prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 14-May-1974.
• CF-OEE Province of Manitoba Air Division, Lac du Bonnet, MB. Regd 14-May-1977. Canx 27-Nov-1987.
• C-FOEE Province of Manitoba, Thompson, MB. On CCAR dated May-1981. Regd 27-Nov-1987. Canx 05-May-1989.
• C-FOEE Hatchet Lake Aviation Ltd., Regina, SK. Regd 20-Jun-1989.
• C-FOEE 70017 Newfoundland & Labrador Ltd., Corner Brook, NL. Based Deer Lake, NL. Regd 03-Jun-2013.
Note: Refurbishment and modifications by Viking in 1996, including Wipline 6100 amphib. floats, Viking enhanced weight kit to 6000lb, Sealand AKn cabin extension, domed bubble windows. Lake and Air gear advisory system, cargo floor tracking. Exterior paint scheme – orange overall fuselage with white cheat line, yellow wings and tailplane. Interior - standard DH Utility passenger interior although understood only used as a six passenger aircraft.
Note: Attended the 50th Anniversary Celebration at Victoria, BC, 17 to 19-Oct-1997.
Note:Attended DHC Out of production Conference, Victoria, BC, 18 to 20-oct-2002.
Note: May-2013. For sale. $1,125,000USD.
Total time 11,590 hours.