• 52-6060 USAF #1200. L20 No: 201. Command AF-3. Delivered 29-Oct-1952. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 52-6060 98th BMW, Lincoln, NB.
• 52-6060 Stored at Davis Monthan AFB., AZ. 18-May-1965 to 20-Sep-1965.
• N16062 Canx 24-Nov-1967.
Gap in history.
• N310NR University of Illinois, Savoy, IL. Regd Jul-1977.
• N310NR Dana H. Campbell, Regd Oct-1985.
• N310NR Trail Ridge Air, Anchorage, AK. Regd 26Jul-1991.
• N310NR Joan G Edens Trustee, Homer, AK. On USCAR at Dec-1995.
• N310NR James M. & Loree Y. Jensen, Anchorage, AK. Dba Trail Ridge Air. Regd 07-Jun-1999.
Airworthiness Date: 17-Jun-1999. Restricted - Other.
• N310NR My Holdings Inc., Anchorage, AK. Regd 04-Apr-2014.
52-6060 was made available on 14-Oct-1952 and accepted on 22-Oct-1952 by the 6600th Air Depot AMO (Air Material Overseas Unit), at Downsview, ON., after which it was delivered to the Tactical Air Command at Greenville / Donaldson AFB., and the 7th Liaison Squadron. From here it passed to the Newark point of embarkation on 15-Dec-1952 with the 2847th Transportation Control Depot (TPC) Wing prior to transportation to Europe and the Air Force Europe.
It arrived at Neubiberg, West Germany on 23-Jan-1953 and was allocated to the 86th Fighter Bomber Wing where it remained until 18-Feb-1953 when it moved to Erding and the 86th Air Depot Wing for a short stay that lasted just one month. It was then transferred to the 4th Liaison Squadron at Fürstenfeldbruck until 04-Jun-1964.
The next allocation was to the 7030rd Headquarters Squadron at Landstuhl until 18-Feb-1955 after which it moved to France and Etain AFB., where it joined the 388th Fighter Bomber Wing. This allocation only lasted four months after which it returned to its previous unit at Landstuhl until 19-Aug-1955. It was then delivered back to France and to Chateauroux for the 7373rd Maintenance Group. Where it remained until it passed to the 3131st Maintenance Group at the same location until 01-Aug-1958. and then the 3131st Air Repair Squadron which was part of the Air Material Command until 15-Sep-1960. Its penultimate allocation at Chateauroux and in Europe was with the 3130rd Air Base Group which lasted until and lastly with the Logistics Overseas Command and a unit with the un-recognised acronym EAPRG which lasted until 22-Jan-1963.
It now returned to mainland USA and was assigned to the Logistics Command and the Fairchild Aircraft facility at Hagerstown, MD., until 20-Apr-1963 after which a re-assignment followed to the Strategic Air Command and the 307th Bombardment Wing at Lincoln AFB, NB.