Entries preceded by a date are extracts from Canadian Department of Transport archives:-
03-Jul-1962 Allotment of Registration CF-OSQ, DHC-2 c/n 1502 The de Havilland Aircraft of Canada Ltd., Downsview, ON.
20-Aug-1962 Certificate of Airworthiness #9721 issued.
20-Aug-1962 Certificate of Registration #28955 issued to The de Havilland Aircraft of Canada Company Ltd., Downsview, ON.
• CF-OSQ de Havilland Aircraft, Downsview, ON. Delivered 29-Aug-1962. Canx 1964?
07-May-1963 Bill of Sale; de Havilland Aircraft of Canada Ltd., to Turriff Construction (Sudan) Ltd., Brentford,Middlesex, UK. $39,906.
21-May-1963 Cancelled on CCAR.
• ST-ACA 1964? Details unknown.
• VR-AAX Regd 21-May-1964. Canx 02-Jun-1964.
• G-ASTK Martin Cowley Ltd. Regd 27-May-1964. To Iran 01-Feb-1966. Canx 01-Feb-1968.
Note: G-ASTK used during the re building of the Damascus- Medina Railway during 1964 to 1966.
• G-ASTK Dalgleish (Aviation) Ltd. Circa Jun-1964.
• EP-*** ntu.
Note: The above records need to be clarified
Note: Apparently the Canadian cancellation wasn’t correctly processed and it was still registered in Canada when again cancelled from CCAR 03-Dec-1965.
• N9747F ADCO Airlines Inc., Wichita, KS. Regd May-1966 and/or 04-Aug-1972
• N9747F Reported at Larnaca, Cyprus 24-Jan-1976. Possibly with Cyprus Forces Parachute Club.
• N9747F Regn revoked by FAA. Removed from register 18-Sep-2009.