29-Apr-1952 Allotment of registrations CF-EYL to CF-EYZ to de Havilland Aircraft Company of Canada Ltd.
Certificate of Airworthiness #3935 issued 08-Apr-1953.
• CF-EYQ Eastern Provincial Airways Ltd., Gander, NL. Certificate of Registration #11809 issued 08-Apr-1953. Delivered 15-Apr-1953.
Accident: Roti Point Bay, Despair, NL. 11-Jul-1954. While taxiing to a mooring the aircraft propeller struck the tiller of a boat causing it to fly off. It struck the forehead of a child in another boat approx. 100ft away. The child was initially seriously injured but recovered satisfactorily.
• CF-EYQ Eastern Provincial Airways (1963) Ltd., Gander, NL. Circa 1963 until canx prior to renewal dated 23-May-1972.
• CF-EYQ Labrador Airways Ltd., Goose Bay, NL. (Later Corner Brook circa 1977). Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 23-May-1972.
Accident: Cartwright, NL. 53°42’N 57°00’W. 19-Dec-1971. After takeoff from frozen marsh, at 200ft height, black smoke appeared from below the engine. The pilot made a 180° turn back to the landing area. After completing the turn the engine power began to fall off. The aircraft was put down on rough snow covered ground and substantial damage was caused to tail end of the aircraft. Pilot and four passengers uninjured.
Accident: 30-Dec-1972. Croque, NL. 51°02’N 55°48’W. While taxiing for take-off on a frozen lake the right ski went through the ice. Pilot and three passengers evacuated safely. Minor damage to aircraft.
Accident: Moulton’s Pond, NL. 48.46N, 57.23W. 29-Sep-1979. Crashed into shoreline on takeoff. Substantial damage.. The pilot attempted a glassy water take-off without selecting flap. After the aircraft got on the step the pilot realised his error and selected flap. The aircraft just became airborne but was too low to clear the shore. The heels of the floats struck the ground causing the aircraft to pitch nose down into the ground. No injuries recorded. Substantial damage to the aircraft.
• CF-EYQ & C-FEYQ Grand Elans, Montréal, QC. On CCAR for May-1981 and circa 1983.
• C-FEYQ Air Mont Laurier, St. Véronique, QC. Canx 17-Apr-1986.
• C-FEYQ Terrace Air Ltd., Terrace, BC. Regd 17-May-1988. Canx 14-Aug-1989.
• C-FEYQ Mid Manitoba Air Ltd., Norway House, ON. Regd 14-Aug-1989. Canx 28-May-1993. Based Stirling, ON.
• C-FEYQ Pimichikimac Air Ltd., Cross Lake, MB. Regd 23-Jun-1993. Canx 07-Jul-1993.
• C-FEYQ La Ronge Aviation Services, La Ronge, SK. Regd 27-Jul-1993. Canx 26-Aug-1993.
• C-FEYQ Pimichikimac Air Ltd., Cross Lake, MB. Regd 31-Aug-1993. Canx. 16-Nov-1994. Regd 04-May-1995. Canx 06-Dec-2001.
• C-FEYQ Blue Water Aviation Services Ltd., Pine Falls, MB. Based Silver Falls, MB. Regd 04-Feb-2002. Canx 01-Feb-2006.
Accident: Sasaginnigak Lake, MB. 28 Jun-2002. The float-equipped de Havilland DHC-2 Beaver, C-FEYQ, forced landed and overturned on a rocky outcrop after an engine power loss. Information provided indicated that the fuel low pressure light illuminated, the pilot switched tanks and operated the wobble pump; however, the engine did not restart. The four occupants sustained minor injuries. External load was two 16-foot canoes. Substantial damage to aircraft (and Canoes!). Report Number A02C0143.
• C-FEYQ Cochrane Air Services Ltd., (Air Cochrane), Cochrane, ON. Regd 20-Apr-2006. Website .