• CF-IKQ Québec Department of Lands and Forests, Delivered 26-Mar-1956.
Accident: Un-named location Lat 46°45’N Lon 72°22’W. 12-Feb-1959. While taxiing out for takeoff the right ski sank into a snow covered crevice and the aircraft tipped forward onto its nose. Substantial damage to the right ski, undercarriage assembly and propeller. No injury reported.
• CF-PQC Province of Québec, Department of Transport & Communications, Québec Airport. Regd at least prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 29-Dec-1969. Canx date currently unknown.
• C-FPQC Regn format changed prior to 31-Dec-1976
• C-FPQC Mining Corporation of Canada, South Porcupine, ON. Regd date currently unknown. On CCAR at May-1981. Canx 27-May-1982.
• C-FPQC Georgian Aero Ltd., Collingwood, ON. Canx 11-Jul-1983.
• C-FPQC Labrador Air Safari (1984) Inc., Jonquière, QC. Regd 21-Aug-1987. Canx 06-Jun-1994. Regd 06-Jun-1994, 23-Apr-1999 and 02-Sep-2003. Based Baie Comeau, QC.
Accident: Crossroad Lake, NL. 14-Jul-2008. The plane, which was carrying four Americans and two fishing guides plus pilot, went down minutes after it took off from a camp site.The Labrador Air Safari aircraft departed Crossroads Lake and shortly after the aircraft crossed the shoreline on climb-out, the engine lost power. During the ensuing forced approach the aircraft touched down hard in a boggy area and was substantially damaged. One of the passengers used a satellite phone to report the accident; SAR techs parachuted to the site approximately three hours later. Four of the occupants suffered serious injuries while three escaped with only minor injuries. Report Number A08A0095.
Total time: 7,885 hours.
• C-FPQC Canx 30-Jul-2010.