• VP-YHH Central African Air Corporation. Named “Eland”. Delivered 18-May-1951. Regd Jun-1951. As per register Oct-1952 & 01-Jul-1957.
• VP-YHH Change of name to Central African Airways.
• 9J-RFZ Zambia Airways, Lusaka, Zambia. Regd during 1957.
Note. Used as instructional airframe at Zambian Air Services Training Institute (ZASTI) at Lusaka. Actual dates unknown.
• 9J-RFZ Tom Younger, Lusaka, Zambia. Canx 1967. Stored since 1970. (Paper marks for export purposes. Circa Jan-1995)
• C-FSAX Imported to Canada 1997.
• C-FSAX Commando Air Transport Inc., Toronto, ON. Based Sault Ste. Marie, ON. Regd 20-May-1997. Canx 05-Mar-1998.
Note: Two bladed prop, amphibian, old window, under fuselage ventral fin and small tail ones also.
• C-FSAX Equator Aviation Management Inc., Toronto, ON. Regd 05-Mar-1998. Canx 15-Feb-2002.
• C-FSAX Wicklow Consulting Inc., Toronto, ON. Based Buttonville, ON. Regd 15-Feb-2002. Canx 04-Mar-2004. Regd 24-Apr-2006. Regd 13-Jan-2013.
Incident: Toronto Municipal Airport (Buttonville), ON. 18-Aug-2004. The amphibious aircraft was on a VFR flight from Muskoka to Toronto. On approach the pilot advised that the wheels locked indicator was not showing green. A low approach observed by the tower staff seemed to indicate that the wheels were in the down position. After a further circuit the pilot elected to continue to Collingwood Municipal Airport and land on the water there. CADORS report 2004O1259